Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blue Jean Kinda Girl

That's me in a nut shell.

I have never been the girl that wears dresses or skirts. A few people in my life tried to make me that type of person, but I was never one. I am more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt....or tank top....or other non-dressy shirt.

Sometimes I sit and think...."Boy, it would be nice to just lounge around in a skirt." It will not happen though. I am not comfortable in skirt, dresses, or any type of dressy article of clothing or shoe.

Give me my flip flops, sandals, and jeans any day. It can't be any type of shirt either...has to be roomy and comfortable.

Back in school, I lived in cut off jeans or jeans, t-shirt and an old flannel button down shirt. I wore that shirt out....just as I would jeans. I still wear jeans until they fall apart.

Just a little about my style.

Don't care for lots of make-up...eyeliner and MAYBE mascara.
Don't care for hairspray or any thing like that...all natural.
Don't care for dressy pants / shirts.

I like to be comfortable. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment